You can get straight teeth and an attractive smile without facing the problems of wired visible braces. Now you can enhance your self-esteem and physical confidence, with invisible braces that offer a barely visible alternative to conventional wire/bracket braces. So, here is the article that will guide about how much does an invisible brace cost.
What are Invisible Braces?
Invisible braces are also known as clear aligners are an orthodontic treatment that helps to straighten and align the teeth. The treatment involves wearing plastic aligners over the teeth that help your teeth to move in a natural and ideal position.
We can use the invisible braces to treat the following conditions:
• Overbite or overjet
• Crowded or widely spaced teeth
• Crooked teeth
Invisible braces are designed for adults and older teenagers but are not recommended for baby teeth. However, the orthodontic problems faced by children and younger teenagers do require traditional metal braces with brackets/wires on the front of the teeth.
However, only your dentist or orthodontist can determine if you are a candidate for invisible brace treatments.
Types of Invisible Braces:
There are 3 types of invisible braces; ceramic brackets, inside braces, and clear aligners.
• Ceramic braces are just like metal braces, but they use tooth-colored brackets or brackets. They are generally non-staining and easily blend with ceramic “blends” with your teeth, making them less noticeable than metal.
• Inside braces are also known as inside invisible braces, lingual braces, or “iBraces”,
• Clear aligners are the braces that make the treatment virtually invisible.
“Ceramic, or “clear,” braces are made of composite materials and are weaker and more brittle than the metal braces. They are larger than metal brackets and require small rubber bands, or ligatures to hold them to the archwire. They are not removable like ceramic braces.
Inside braces are generally attached to the back of the teeth so they remain invisible. Currently, iBraces use the scanned images of the insides of the teeth to create computer-designed custom brackets. These brackets are attractive and do not embarrass you in public.
Clear aligners are a series of clear, removable aligners that fit your teeth perfectly to provide virtually irritation-free treatment with minimal adjustment discomfort. Clear aligners are nearly invisible. They are also resistant to clouding from wear. With clear aligners, the brackets do not come off or wires do not break and poke. Clear aligners are easy to remove while eating, drinking, and special events, which makes it easier to brush and floss.
How much does an Invisible Brace cost
The cost of invisible braces is almost the same or higher than the traditional orthodontic treatment that ranges from $2,500 to $7,000.
The specific braces cost is highly dependent on factors like the type and duration of treatment, the dental professional, the location, your dental insurance, and any other restorative work needed throughout this treatment.
You can avail the benefits of your dental insurance plan that you have done individually or that is available at your dentist’s office. You can consult your dental insurance provider and dentist’s office to figure out the orthodontic benefits you qualify for with that insurance plan.
However, you can purchase the invisible braces online at less than $20-over $100 depending on their quality and the manufacturing brand.
Best selling Invisible braces:
1. Health Professional Dental Guard – Pack of 8 – New Upgraded Anti Grinding Dental Night Guard, Stops Bruxism, Tmj & Eliminates Teeth Clenching
These invisible braces are very comfortable to wear on your teeth. It can be used as a dental protector, teeth whitening tray, and sports mouthguard. They are long-lasting and do not cause pain to the user. They eliminate all the painful symptoms associated with teeth grinding. You can purchase these invisible braces at $17.99.
• Brand: Reazeal
• Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 4.5 x 1.9 inches
• Weight: 4.8 Ounces
• 3 in 1 Versatility mouth-guard for teeth grinding, athletic mouth guard & teething white
• The invisible braces are made of taste-free polyvinyl material.
• It eliminates TMJ, Bruxism, mouth and jaw pain, or any symptoms associated with grinding.
• It features a night guard for teeth grinding
• Teeth whitening tray
• athletic mouthguard
2. Neomen Professional Dental Guard – 2 Sizes, Pack of 4 – Upgraded Mouth Guard For Teeth Grinding, Anti Grinding Dental Night Guard, Stops Bruxism, Tmj & Eliminates Teeth Clenching, 100% Satisfaction
The invisible braces come with a high-quality protective case. They are made of safe materials and are very comfortable to wear. These confidential dental guards custom fits to accommodate any mouth size. It has 3-in-1 functions that work as a nightguard, whitening tray and athletic mouthguard. Thi will cost you $21.99.
• Brand: Neomen
• Package Dimensions : 4.75 x 3 x 1.75 inches
• Weight: 3.21 Ounces
• The dental guard includes 4 mouth guards including 2 different sizes of supreme quality and designs.
• This is a multipurpose 3-in-1 dental night guard that you can use as a teeth whitening tray for your whitening needs and as an athletic mouthguard.
• They are made of BPA free material.
• They eliminate the problems of teeth grinding, snoring, migraine and earache.
3. The ConfiDental – Pack of 5 Moldable Mouth Guard for Teeth Grinding Clenching Bruxism, Sport Athletic, Whitening Tray, Including 3 Regular and 2 Heavy Duty Guard (3 (lll) Regular 2 (II) Heavy Duty)
The product is made of BPA free and odor free material to give you comfort and a painless experience. It comes with 3-in-1 multi-functional features that eliminate the problems of teeth grinding, work as a whitener tray, and sports mouthguard. The custom fit your teeth to accommodate any mouth size. This will cost you $12.97.
• Brand: The Confidential
• Package Dimensions: 12.36 x 10.39 x 2.32 inches
• Weight: 1.12 Pounds
• 3 pieces of 3mm thick confidential dental guards
• 2 pieces of 6mm thick confidential dental guards
• It comes with 1 travel hygiene case
• Step-by-step instructions for the molding and fitting process
• It eliminates the problem with bruxism while sleeping at night time.
• It is made of BPA free material.
• It includes a total of 5 mouth-guards, 3 for regular protection ( 3mm thickness ) and 2 for heavy-duty protection ( 6mm thickness ).
4. Mouth Guard for Grinding Teeth and Clenching Anti Grinding Teeth Custom Moldable Dental Night Guard Professional Dental Night Guards to Prevent Bruxism/Pack of 8
This dental Set is a perfect night time solution & instant remedy for grinders. It fits all the mouth sizes and is not dependent on a specific teeth alignment. You can use these invisible braces both day and night. They eliminate the chances of facial muscle spasms, shoulder pains, or even insomnia. This product will cost you $14.95.
• Brand: Reazeal
• Package Dimensions : 5.5 x 4.5 x 1.8 inches
• Weight: 5.61 Ounces
• It will eliminate TMJ, Bruxism, mouth and jaw pain or any symptoms associated with grinding.
• It gives 3-in-1 versatile functions such as mouth-guard for teeth grinding, athletic mouth guard & whitening teeth.
5. HONEYBULL Mouth Guard for Grinding Teeth [6 Pack] Comes in 2 Sizes for Light and Heavy Grinding | Comfortable Custom Mold for Clenching at Night, Bruxism, Whitening Tray & Sports Guard
The invisible braces come with 3-in-1 functions that protect against teeth grinding. You can custom fit the guard to adjust any mouth size. The invisible braces come with a protective case that prevents dust and other unhygienic elements. It can protect your teeth from teeth grinding and other sports-related bruises. This product will cost you $11.99.
• Brand: Honeybull
• Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2 x 0.5 inches
• Weight: 3.99 Ounces
• Three 3mm mouth guards
• Three 6mm mouth guards
• You will get a mouth guard case
• It protects against grinding Teeth, bruxism, toothache, TMJ, and jaw Pain
• It includes 6 mouth guards in total with 2 different sizes for light and heavy grinding.
• The product is made of BPA-free material.
Last but not least, the invisible braces are an easier and painless solution to keep your teeth straight and aligned. If you are struggling with the problem of weirdly aligned teeth then you can definitely purchase these products. The invisible braces we have discussed above are made of BPA-free material that does not cause odor. You can also remove them easily for cleaning or eating purposes. If you want you can buy invisible braces from online stores at an affordable price that saves your time and hassles of going to supermarkets. If you do not want to purchase online then you can visit the nearest medicine stores that market these products. However, do proper research before selecting a product as it will prevent you from buying a product that causes pain and odor inside your mouth. We will always recommend you consult your doctor before going for any such product, which will again eliminate the hassles that you may face by purchasing the wrong product for your beautiful teeth.So, by now you would have a clear idea on how much does an invisible brace cost.
Also, know about how much do ceramic braces cost