Recently, Crochet braid hairstyles are in trend. It gained popularity in the late ’90s to early ’00s; however, this practical hairstyle is back now but with a little different look compared to the earlier styles. Crochet hair is highly influenced by the natural hair movement where the textures used, look more natural. Often crochet hair is mistaken as someone’s real natural hair, which is the reason why it gained popularity over time.
If you have fallen in love with crochet hairs recently, then you must be searching online to know everything about it. Crochet hairstyles may cost you high if you go to a professional hairstylist. You can purchase crochet hairs from the market or online stores at a cheaper price to avoid spending your hard-earned bucks on them. So, if you are worried about how much crochet hair costs, then you can read this article thoroughly to gain some idea about it.
What Are Crochet Hair Braids?
Crochet braids are a hairstyle or a hair technique that you can make by crocheting braided hair extensions into your existing hair. It is also known as latch hook braids. They are a kind of protective hairstyles that look amazing on a person. If you want to add some fun and colors to your hair then you can go for various types of crochet hair available in the market.
Crochet hair is referred to as the hair itself, but the method with which you add this to your hair is what you can call crocheting. In this method, the crochet hair extension is looped under the cornrows with the help of a needle or a hook and secured with a knot of sorts.
If you install the crochet hair properly on your own hair, then it is hard to recognize that it is not your real hair. There are different possibilities of crochet hairstyles these days such as pre-braided, locks and twists, loose hairs, box braids, wavy hair, curly hair, and much more. The best crochet hair that you would like to wear should feel soft to the touch. It can last up to two to eight weeks if you take proper care by washing, moisturizing, and cleansing the hair regularly.
What is the cost of Crochet hair?
If you want perfection in your crochet hairstyling and are willing to spend lavishly, then you may choose a salon to install the crochet hair on your head.
There are three different significant factors that determine the price of crochet hair in a salon; how much experienced the hairstylist is, your location, and the style you want to recreate. If you want to spend huge bucks for a celebrity hairstyle, then it may cost you around $500-$600 or more than that.
If you can find hairstylists in your town on a budget, then the crochet hairstyle will cost you around $100-$300. If you are staying in a place that is pretty much affordable, then it may cost you lesser; somewhat around $75-$100. So, you have to do proper research to find out a salon at an affordable price that can provide a good and neat service.
If you are an expert and want to style it on your own, then you have plenty of options available both online and offline. You can search online and explore the huge varieties of crochet hair that are available on different websites.
Crochet hair can have different price ranges depending on the brand, quality, and texture. You can find braided crochet hair at $15-$100 easily at the online stores. Similarly, loose crochet hair may cost you around $20- over $100.
However, you can also purchase crochet hairs that come in a pack containing 3, 4, or 5 numbers of crochet hairs for $150-over $200.
The price of the crochet hair may vary depending on its length. A long twisted crochet hair having a high quality may cost you around $40-$150 depending on which brand you like to choose.
Likewise, a short crochet hair of 14 inches may cost you around $15. However, you may notice a high range of crochet hairs in this category depending on the brands and the quality of hair.
Crochet hairs are also available in different colors in the market. However, this does not affect the price of the same.
Best-selling crochet hair, their cost, and features:
We have made proper research online to enlist a few best-selling crochet hairs for your convenience. We have picked these products from amazon.com, the largest online store in the world. These products have a very good customer rating and excellent features. So, you can check out these products and their cost, if you do not want to face unnecessary hassles of going to supermarkets to find a perfect product for you.
1. Senegalese Twist Crochet Hair Colors Available for Women Low-Temperature Fiber Synthetic Braiding Hair Extensions 8Packs 34~35 Stands/Pack (22 Inch, 1B)
Senegalese has brought you a revolutionary product that can add volume to your style preferences. It can enhance your looks by adding a smart and modern approach to your style. The wavy crochet hair is a must-have if you are a hair enthusiast. This product will cost you $35.99.
• Package Dimensions: 9.88 x 8.15 x 3.82 inches.
• Weight: 1.49 Pounds
• It has got a wavy texture.
• Hair Material: Low-Temperature fiber high-quality Kanekalon Senegalese Braids.
• Hair Detail： 22Inch/Packs. 90±5g/Packs. 8Packs/ Lot. 35±2 Roots/Packs.
• Smooth and soft texture
• This crochet hair has no smell and is easy to install. Hairtail is thin and long, and it comes with a durable hair end that is not easy to separate. You can curl the tips to make it wavy or curly by using a roller in hot water.
• You can look full with this 8-pack hair crochet.
2. 7 Packs 10 Inch Short Pre twisted Passion Twist Crochet Hair Crochet Spring Twist Hair Pre twisted Short Curly Passion Twist Hair Pre twisted Bomb Twist Crochet Hair (T1B/30#)
The pre-twisted crochet passion crochets hair from the brand Alicequeenhair is for people who like to wear a short hairstyle. The product has used a high-quality fibre that is harmless to human skin. The product comes in a curly spring texture, but you can unravel it to braid it in different styles. The product will cost you $29.99.
• Dimensions: 10.4 x 7.6 x 2.9 inches
• Package contains 8 packs; each pack contains 12 strands of crochet hair.
• It comes with 8 packs of crochet hairs that can be full for your head
• Hair Material: kanekalon fiber, which is harmless to human skin.
• Style: it comes in short curly spring pre-twist hair extensions
• Length: 10 inch
• Weight: (60g±2g)/pack
• Usually 8 Packs Can Do a Full Head
3. Niseyo 6 Packs Butterfly Locs Crochet Hair 12 Inch Pre Looped Distressed Locs Crochet Braids (12 Inch,1B)
This crochet hair is soft and of high-grade quality. You can directly install it on your head. Moreover, it does not have any smell. The crochet hair will cost you $56.79.
• Product Dimensions: 15 x 8 x 3 inches.
• Weight: 1.37 Pounds
• Hair Detail: it contains 6 Packs, each pack has 12 strands and hence, 6 Packs contain 72 strands.
• Hair length; 12 inch
• It is available in different color variants such as jet black, natural black, dark brown, light brown, ombre blonde, ombre brown, short faux locks crochet hair, and messy distressed Faux Locks Crochet Hair.
• This crochet hair is not easy to fall apart, hence lasts longer,
• You can install it directly to save more time and money,
• They are easy to air dry naturally.
4. 6 Packs Curly Faux Locs Crochet Hair 18 Inch Goddess Locs Crochet Hair Boho Hippie Locs Synthetic Braids Hair Extensions (18 Inch, 6 Packs,T1B/30)
The crochet hair promises to give you a natural look if you add some mousse to it after the installation. It uses a very high-quality synthetic material that won’t harm human skin. The product will cost you $45.90.
• 14.17 x 10.39 x 2.28 inches
• Weight: 1.28 Pounds
• Package contains 6 Packs of crochet hair, 20 strands per pack, and hence, 120 pieces in total, crochet tool, and some beads.
• Hair material: 100% Kanekalon synthetic hair extensions. It is purely handmade.
• Run some mousse with anti-frizz through the crochet hair after installing them.
5. Ocean Wave Crochet Hair 9 Inch 8packs Natural Black Ocean Wave Crochet Braids Synthetic Hair Extensions ToyoTress (9 inch, 1B)
The crochet hair from the brand ToyoTree is perfect for those who love to wear short wavy hairstyles. It has got great quality and does not harm human skin. The product will cost you $28.99.
• Package dimensions: 9 x 9 x 2.5 inches.
• Weight: 12.8 Ounces
• Hair Material: Ocean Wave crochet braids hair extensions are made with human-friendly kanekalon heat resistant synthetic fiber.
• Hair texture: soft and wavy
• The Ocean Wave Crochet Braids Synthetic Hair is smooth, soft, durable, and has a natural texture. It is lightweight and comfortable to wear.
• The package contains 8 packs of crochet hair; usually, 7-8 packs can full ahead. It also comes with a crochet needle.
Last but not the least, You can add crochet hair to your hair-styling regime with all the above-discussed products. However, you can also purchase these products from a supermarket. But that will eat up a lot of time of yours. If you want to purchase online, then you can choose amazon.com, which is the largest online store in the world. You can add a smart, fun look to your hair with this product at an affordable price. So, online stores are the easiest options if you want to save time, money, and effort